Terms & Conditions
Annual Maintenance charges are payable in advance. In addition to the annual charges, any local taxes, such as sales tax etc. may be levied at the time of agreeing to the contract may be charged at actual if applicable.
No work shall be undertaken on Sunday or US National Holidays, Bank Holidays or outside the office hours of 365 Tech Help. Services except by prior arrangement and at additional charge to the customer on a "Per Call Basis" at the standard rates currently in effect then.
During the period of maintenance agreement the machine will not be relocated (or) transported from location of customer. Every maintenance work shall be done.
On termination of contract Wefix shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
The customer shall, by signing the contract, provide the following:
- Full and free access to the computer to provide service thereon.
- A working Broadband internet connection. Your Annual Maintenance Contract shall not cover the replacement of Hardware components or parts but will be limited to preventive and diagnostic calls meant for the repair and maintenance of the machine and other USB peripherals connected to the Computer. Under your Annual Maintenance Contract the cost of replacement of parts or components needed for repairs shall be borne by the customer at cost.
Terms of Payment
- All payments need to be made in advance before the technicians start working on the machine.
- All payments once agreed upon are non refundable and charges will not be reversed. Wefix is in no way responsible for any refund under any circumstances or situation for any reason whatsoever either arising from poor internet connectivity, satellite phone connection or dial up except all the issues any other issue rendering fulfillment of service as incapable.
- All prices for Products or Services stated in any quote, estimate or acceptance of Order are those current at the time of the Customer's enquiry.
- Wefix may vary any prices or rates, and/or charge to you any taxes or duties imposed in relation to the Products or Services, at any time by posting the resulting price changes on our website or otherwise giving you notice. You can contact us and request details of our prices or any price change by phone during working hours or at any time by email.
- You confirm that any quotes or estimates provided by our telephone operators or technicians prior to the provision of Products or Services are non-binding estimates only and that the final price payable by you may vary from such quotes or estimates.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of the machine being repaired is entirely the customers, before, during and after service.
- Wefix is not responsible for issues arising after the machine has been repaired and maintained after the contract expires.
WARRANTY & GURANTEE OF SERVICES
- To the extent that it is permitted to do so, we will assign the benefit of any guarantee or warranty covering any defects in services provided by us under an agreement with the provider or supplier of the relevant Product.
- If any Services are provided by us, they will be carried out with reasonable care and skill and by suitably trained and qualified persons.
- As part of any Services, we may provide you with our guidance on software installation and maintenance. You hereby acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses for software or other intellectual property or products, and warranty that you are not in breach of any relevant licenses and that you are compliant with all relevant applicable laws.
- Wefix service technician are trained to help, and we guarantee to supply an appropriately trained engineer Certified Technician to you however we do not guarantee that we can fix every problem as inevitably some problems cannot be fixed without required action or recommendations being carried out by you. In cases where you are unwilling to take the action required and in circumstances where other unforeseen issues arise you are liable to pay in full the charges that are incurred for goods and/or services provided by us.
- When an Wefix service technician provides support, there can be no guarantee that the issue will not occur again or that a similar issue may occur with the same manifestations as the issue already addressed.
- Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any personal or business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption, or information loss.
- Any advice or recommendations given to you by us or our employees or as to storage, application, use or preference of the Products and Services which is not confirmed in writing by us, is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that we shall not be responsible for the cost of any hardware repairs or any other losses which occur as a consequence of a failure of your goods unless that failure occurs as a direct result of our provision of the Services.
Our rules of conduct require that you have adult representation present throughout each visit from an Wefix service technician.
Neither Wefix nor you shall be liable to each other if we cannot perform our obligations under this Contract because of an event beyond our or your control.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by US business laws.
- The US business courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- If we do not enforce any of our rights under this Contract this does not prevent us from exercising these rights in the future.
- The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in the English language.
All customers agree to the below in additional to our terms and conditions as stated above.Wefix and its Certified Technician are not prepared to service systems that are found to have illegal software, illegal computer files or any data material that infringes copyright law or any other laws in the US. We are responsible for reporting any illegal activities to the authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
OUT OF SCOPE SERVICES
Hardware failure/Dead Devices Power failure ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues How To Issues Tutorials Any other issue which is diagnostic by our expert technician that cannot be fixed neither on Wefix or chat support.